Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me. -Lee Greenwood

I wanted to get some cute Memorial Day pictures of the kids. Jaileigh was so excited. She kept bugging me to hurry. Then the boys got excited. I think they all thought we were going to Allie Hays to get our pictures done. They just love her.

Annie, Anthony, Jake, Michael, Jaileigh


Jake managed to hide. He's just like his grandma, hates his picture taken.



Finally they were all looking. Not great smiles but they are looking.

I love these, except the houses in the background. Daddy was entertaining them behind me. I don't think I want to know what he was doing.


 
My silly boys!
Michael, Jakob, Anthony


My girls. They are the best of friends.



Jaileigh


My Birthday girl. Turns 2 tomorrow!


 
Anthony and Annie



My brown eyed babies.
Anthony, Annie, Jaileigh



Jakob did not want his picture taken.

But I got some cute ones of him.




He didn't want his picture taken either.

This was his smile, even when I bribed him with candy.

My little Italian, Anthony.

Can you tell she likes her picture taken?!


One of Mike's favorite sayings is, "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank a veteran."  Happy Memorial Day! A HUGE thank you to all of the veterans and their families. We truly appreciate your sacrifices for our country.

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

GREAT pictures! :)