Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Time Away

I recently spent my first vacation away from my kids- EVER! I told my good friend Michelle, that if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be leaving my babies. She flew in from Utah to spend time with all the California quad moms that could get together. I was very nervous to leave my babies and as the time drew nearer I got even more nervous. I didn't think that I was going to be able to do it. The kids had a full weeked with their first baseball clinic and other activities and Mike was going to be doing it all alone. Eeeekkk! We all survived and I had fun! I don't think that Mike had fun but he has a new appreciation for what I do everyday, 24 hours a day!
 
Michelle and I when I was 26 weeks +1 day.
 
Our first dinner on our vacation.
Natalie, Michelle, Danielle, Trish, me, and Teri
 
 
Teri and I in front of the woody. We stayed in Dana Point, CA. Not too far from where I live. There was some comfort in being close to home. Teri and I are buddies. Every once in awhile we go to Sea World together or to the beach.
 
 
Our last dinner together.
Teri, me, Danielle, Natalie, Trish and Michelle.
 
 
There was an elephant festival going on. I had to take a couple pictures for Michael. He would have been in elephant heaven!

 
 
 

No comments: