Saturday, November 19, 2011

DADDY

Happy Birthday to the best daddy and husband in the world! I'm going to have a hard time coming up with a better post than last years. Here is the link for the "Let Me Count The Ways" post, if you missed it.

Pretty much everything from that post is the same this year and more. Mike amazes me everyday. He absolutely loves his family. He wakes up, plays with kids, cleans the kitchen, plays, goes to work, comes home and repeats. He is always so willing to babysit whenever I need some alone time or shopping therapy. He puts up with me and my crazy ideas and supports me. I love you Mike and am so grateful for you!!! Happy Birthday!






Here are a few pictures from the past few years that I found. Daddy enjoying his family.









We LOVE you!

No comments: