Monday, November 28, 2011

Homemade Granola

Caroline came to visit one day. The kids clearly took advantage of her and made her hang out in their pirate ship. Jaileigh, Caroline, Jake and Michael




 



A few times she and ALL the kids were in the pirate ship with the step ladder and a dump truck.



Michael trying to "fix" the dump truck.



Karen came to visit too. She is on Thanksgiving break so had a few days off of work. She got to read stories for hours. These two girls are so loved at our house! My kids absolutely go crazy when they come over.
Anthony, Karen and Jaileigh


Every once in awhile I get a wild hair and make some homemade granola. From the looks of things I might have to make it a little more often.

Jaileigh, Annie, Michael, Anthony and Jakob


Anthony is wearing Jaileigh's dress. The boys decided it's cool to wear dresses. I'm allowing it in the house for awhile but when we go out they have to wear their clothes. Silly boys! Despite all the various states of dress and undress in all of my pictures, I really do dress my children in nice, clean, matching clothes. Something happens during the day and they all end up looking like homeless kids.





Daddy loves it too!

No comments: