Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Visitor and Other Random Pics


Fresh out of the hospital and back to normal. My little Jaker-oni.



The day he got home he was already cruising the neighborhood.



Heather reading books to the kiddos.
Anthony, Heather, Jake, Michael, and Mommy



Jaileigh was taking pictures.



My birthday dinner was grilled hamburgers. Yummy!
Jaileigh



HUGE bite!



Anthony being a goof.



My camera shy Jake.



Michael



He loves to smile for the camera.



This one loves the camera too!



Anthony just kissed Heather. I was trying to catch it but was too slow.



He was so funny.



Another kiss.


Jaileigh Addison




Michael was so happy to find a sucker!




Fist bumps! He looks so studly in his outfit. Two collared shirts and khakis.



I HAD to have a princess cake, according to my children. Daddy did a great job.







Annie was sleeping otherwise these would have been a perfect family picture.

No comments: