Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Two Year Well Baby Visits

On August 1 I took Anthony, Michael, and Anndalyn in for their well baby visits. On August 4 I took Jaileigh and Jakob in. He wouldn't see all 5. He used to let me bring in the 4 together but I guess 5 is just too much. Of course they were all healthy and the Dr was very happy with how they are doing. Here are the latest stats on their growth.


ANTHONY JOSEPH
Weight- 24.8 lbs 25th%
Height- 33 3/4 in 25th%



MICHAEL HUSTON
Weight- 28.0 lbs 50%
Height- 33 in 10%



JAILEIGH ADDISON
Weight- 21 lbs
Height- 32 1/2 in
I didn't get her places on the growth chart. Hopefully she is finally on it. She hasn't been on it for weight yet.




JAKOB THOMAS
Weight- 24.8 lbs 25%
Height- 33 in 10%




ANNDALYN GRACE
Weight- 14 lbs 100%+ (thriving is what the dr said, not fat)
Height- 24 in 90%








Here are a few random shots from around the yard and house.


The kids love their sand and water table. I'm not sure if I do. I have a love/hate relationship. I love how entertaining it is but I hate the mess.






Eating lunch at the picnic table.






Cute little bums!
Michael and Jaileigh- bum side
Jakob- face side





No comments: