Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cutie Pie Pics

Anthony and Michael are making up after a fight. I'm sure it was Anthony that started it. He has been such a stinker lately.


Michael playing with the blocks



Jake



Jaileigh was watching some kids play. She was so interested in what they were doing.




Jake decided to go swimming . . . .fully clothed.





Anthony hanging out with the fishies



Jakob disappeared and this is where I found him. Under the table "reading" my magazine.





Jaileigh and one of her many looks




chewing on the corn


Modeling Annies bow



as is Michael




I love this picture. If you look closely you can see my hand on Annies hand and Anthony's on top of mine.





Annie working on tummy time


























Michael and Jake were entertaining Annie. It looks like Michael is yelling but I think he was singing. Annie is looking at me like she thinks the boys are crazy.



Today Annie is 3 months old. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Following HIM said...

Love the different faces and attitudes! So precious! Never a dull moment. :)
~Elyse

The Cochran Crew said...

Love all the faces!!!! They are so stinking cute!!!