Friday, August 27, 2010

"Dinner For 14 Please . . .

. . . . Oh and can we get 9 high chairs."


Can you imagine if we went out together to a restaurant? Our friends and their 5 children came over to our house for dinner. We love hanging out with these guys.


The whole crew
McKenzie, Presley, Jakob, Peyton, Anndalyn, Kennedy, Michael, Anthony, Carter, and Jaileigh
That was the lineup in order. The bolded names are the babies in the carseats.

and here we are again.


and one more attempt to get everyone looking.



Peyton brought his really cool play do set over and shared with our kiddos.
It was so nice of him especially since my kids still like to taste it and mix the colors.


Jake- love the tongue hanging out.

Anthony


Jaileigh


Michael



Sweet Peyton!


Annie enjoying some floor space.



We got the exersaucer out for the little quads and the big quads thought it was cool too.



After dinner we went for a walk around the neighborhood. I am sure all the neighbors were wondering what in the world was going on. I'm not sure why this picture is so blurry. I downloaded it from facebook so maybe that is why.


2 comments:

Cali Quad Squad said...

Oh Amber I love this...but even more we love you guys...like I say,one of the best gifts of having quads, was adding you to our family! My friend,you amaze me ona regular basis!! Thank you always for your kind heart.

P.S playdates with 10 kids and only 2 moms rocks! Xoxoxoxo The Woodock 7

The Cochran Crew said...

I so wish we all lived closer!!!!! Such sweet pics!