Monday, September 14, 2015

Primary Program

Each year the LDS church puts out a curriculum for each of its auxiliaries. The primary puts on a program at the end of the year to share with their families and the rest of the congregation what they have learned. The theme this year was "I Know My Savior Lives". The music for these programs is so beautiful. I am lucky enough to get to play the piano for the primary. I personally think its the best job in the church!

I made this invite and posted it to my facebook page. We had two families come watch, Dede and our friends the Warringtons.

 
 
I was trying to get a picture of the 7 kids sitting next to Mike.
 
 
 
Annie playing wedding day and chatting on her phone.
 
 
Rori made this dress a couple of years ago for Jaileigh. Annie wanted to make sure that it still fit.

No comments: