Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Grandma celebrated her 29th (haha) birthday in September. We love Grandma so much. The kids wish she lived here with us. She loves and spoils them so much. They are so lucky to have such an amazing grandma.


I had a hard time getting new pictures of grandma so I recruited the help of her sister, Linda. She had all kinds of fun pictures.
 
I love this picture of Grandma, Grandpa and I. It is such a classic. I need to get it printed and framed.
 
 
I do have this one framed in my house. This is my mom and her mom. I love this picture!




Rori and Grandma
 
 
This is Annie's blessing day.
Grandma, Rori, Jaileigh and I

 
 
Grandma giving me the finger.
 
 
Linda giving Grandma bunny ears.
 
 
I love this picture of grandma with her sisters. Silly girls!
 
Grandma and her sisters. Most of these pictures I'm guessing on so correct if I'm wrong (Linda).
 
Linda, My mom (Mitzi), Brenda
 
 
My mom and Brent
 
 
 
Linda, Mitzi/mom, Brent or Grant
 
 
Mitzi and Linda are the older girls.
 
 
 
At the beach. My mom always told us stories about when they would go to Shelter Cove for Grandpa's work.
 
 
Linda and Mitzi with another young sibling.
 
 
Grandma Shirley with Linda and Mitzi?
 
 
Linda and Mitzi
 
 
Grandma Shirley with Linda and Mitzi/Mom
 
 
 
Grandma/Mom
 
 
On her horse. She has always loved horses!
 
 
 
I love this picture! Dressed up like goldilocks with her 3 bears in the wagon.
 
With her sisters and her dog.
 
 
Thank you Linda for the awesome pictures! Happy Birthday Mom!  We love you so much and are so grateful that you are ours for eternity!

No comments: