Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Throwback To Summer 2015

Somehow I lost a whole memory card full of pictures. I was so surprised when I found them. These pictures were from the middle of July. I can't even remember what we were doing. I remember thinking I had to take a picture because they were being so silly.

Anthony, Michael. Jakob, Jaileigh and Annie Grace



We had quite a few nights where we lit fireworks and built fires. One of these nights I burned my toe. It hurt so bad and didn't heal for weeks. 


Cooking lunch the next day. I do know this were after our Utah trip and I was still in recovery mode. The kids probably swam in the little tiny pool and then we cooked lunch in the back yard. 


Michael


Michael and Anthony


Jakob and Annie


Annie


Jakeroni



Jaileigh


Michael



Anthony



Jaileigh


I love Jaileigh's little dance move.



I was burning the mint plants that I pulled out. They were dried because I threw them in the wheel barrow. The burning smell was interesting. 

No comments: