Monday, October 19, 2015

Friday Night Lights

Italian Night followed by Ice Cream followed by glow sticks. What more can you ask for on a Friday?


Pasta Margherita

 
Jaileigh
 
Jake making sure the whipping cream is all gone!
 
 
Michael

 
 
Anthony
 
 
Cute Annie in between Alyssa and I
 
I don't know what I was doing. Something funny though.
 
 
Matthew, Jakob and Michael
 
 
 
 Let's take a picture!
 
Jaileigh wants to join in. You can tell Jake is getting squished somewhere.
 
 
Annie wants to join too. Jake's face still!
 
 
Jake pauses to make sure Matthew isn't hurt.
 
 
Annie's squishing heads together.
 
 
Michael and Jakob- normal sibling rivalry. Anthony is still laughing like a hyena. Somehow Annie handcuffed herself.
 
Then she put her legs through her handcuffed arms and yelled "HELP"!
 
 
Ice Cream!
 
 
Playing on the trampoline with glow sticks.
 
Mike tried to write DeMaria with a flashlight.
 
Angel wings on our "angel" Annie
 
 
Butterfly wings
 
 
Michael

 
 
Anthony hitting the baseball.
 
 
Super Jakob
 
 
I tried to write DeMaria. You have to do it backwards and in 10 seconds. It fried my brain.
 
I did "I Love You" with Jaileigh and Annie
 
 
Thanks Kevin for the mini lesson in my camera and the pictures!

No comments: