Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Rest Of Christmas!

more Christmas.

The girls got a nerf bow and arrow.
 
 
Michael got a bow and arrow set that the other boys really liked too.
 
 
Anthony and Jake got guns from Santa.
 
 
My little cowboy wants to be just like his Grandpa Pops!
 
 
Annie
 
 
His face says it all- Jake
 
 
 
Michael was happy with his bow and arrow. He got a gun too but wasn't as happy about that.
 
 
She was really good!
 
 
Annie watching Jaileigh's ballet recital on my phone. She watches it over and over again.
 
 
Breakfast casserole! Yum!
 
 
This is what Michael gave Jaileigh.
 
 
 
Anthony strapping on his guns.
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
The gang- Jaileigh, Annie, Michael, Anthony, Jakob
 
 
 
Jaileigh with her babies.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael reading.
 
 
 
My girls all decked out.
 
 
 
I love this. Annie lined the babies up on the stairs and then sat there with her guitar.
 
 We took the kids to the field behind us and let them ride on the dirt roads. Jake was the first to try the motorcycle. He did great, they all did!
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jake
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Anthony
He was the best one on the motorcycle. He took right off and didn't look back.
 
 
Michael wanted no part of the motorcycles. He sat in the stroller and read books the whole time.
 
 
My boys- Jake, Anthony and Michael
 
 
My sweet Jaileigh
 
 
and my sweet Annie.
 
 
Annie with her bloomers for a hat. Silly girl!
 
This Christmas was the best one yet. We tried really hard to teach the kids what the true meaning of Christmas is. I stressed so much over this because they were getting a little carried away with their Christmas lists and what they wanted. I finally put the lists away in the drawer and didn't talk about them anymore. We started talking about giving gifts to others and making cards, making presents, and reading stories about Jesus. I wasn't sure that it was clicking until I talked to the boys speech teacher on the last day of school. She said that they told her Christmas was Jesus birthday and explained to her the whole story. I couldn't have been prouder of those little rascals! We were both a little teary eyed and very touched.  

No comments: