Monday, December 30, 2013

Family For Christmas

December was very crazy at our house. Besides the normal crazy stuff, I had a lot of primary stuff to take care of for the new year and I was on sharing time duty. Between all of the above we weren't going to be able to make it to my parents for a visit in December. My mom organized a visit to our house and my brother and his family came too. We were so excited! It was just as exciting for my kids as Christmas was! We marked it on the calendar and they counted down every day.

Grandpa and Grandma brought a truck load of presents! It was like Christmas all over again!

Jake
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
My brother, Andy and my mom.
 
 
My sister-in-law Tia with her baby, Maze.
 
 
 
Jake and his hero, Grandpa Pops.
 
 
 
Michael reading a book! Shock!
 
 
Cousins- Major and Annie reading together.
 
 
Andy, Tia, and baby Maze.
 
 
We went on a snake hunt after opening presents. It was so fun.
 
 
Looking in the bushes for snakes.
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Uncle Andy showing them a bird nest.
 
 
Annie and Daddy
 
 
Legend
 
 
 
Uncle Andy told Anthony that this was a hillbilly water bottle and to take it home to Grandma.
 
 
Cousin Major
 
 
 
Jake
 
 
Grandma's presents- hillbilly water bottle, hillbilly glass (shot glass), feather and a flower.  She was so excited!
 
 
Grandpa and Grandma gave the kids a tether ball for Christmas.
Grandpa playing with Michael and Jaileigh.

No comments: