Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cookies!

Today was Day 3 of daddy being gone. For some strange reason I made cookie dough and had the kids cut out sugar cookies in the morning. I know I did it because they were begging me to but today was such a crazy day! I had to do the Tiki book and pictures, get the car loaded with the birthday/celebration supplies, get myself and the kids ready, and pick the pictures up at Walgreens and get to the school an hour early to decorate.

I really don't know what I was thinking but it mostly went smoothly. We got to Walgreens and Jaileigh didn't have shoes so I had to buy her a pair of slippers. After I bought them I found Annie's cowgirl boots in the car and she decided to wear those. {Aiyiyi}


Michael
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jakob wanted ALL the cookie cutters.
 
 
Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jaileigh

No comments: