Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I would like to thank Kim King for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. She is one of my fellow quad mammas. Check out her beautiful family at her blog - The King Squad

THE RULES

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.

2. Pass on the award to 5 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

4. Say 7 things about yourself.

I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
1. SweetnSourMoments
2. The Krazy K's
3.The Stokes Clan
4. Sunny Happenings
5. Luke and Bobbi

Now for 7 things about me.

1. I hate tomatoes, always have, always will.
2. I graduated with a BS in Biology, yes I am a science nerd.
3. I love to read.
4. I love candy.
5. I don't have a dishwasher and I hate it!
6. I don't miss work at all!
7. I have 4 beautiful, happy, healthy babies that I love with all of my being!

1 comment:

Bobbi Simkins said...

thanks for the nomination! im glad I have gotten to know you better and hope i can come visit next time we are out there!