Monday, August 31, 2009

Our House Has *4* Walkers

I am happy to announce that we have 4 walkers in the house. Jaileigh has finally decided that she wants to walk. She is only taking 2-3 maybe 4 steps at a time but at least she is trying- FINALLY! I have Jakob walking on video but I can't get it to load on the blog. I've been trying for a week now and no luck. My computer is in the shop (has been for 4 weeks, stupid HP) so I am using Mikes work one. That may or may not be the problem. One day I will get it loaded for all of you followers.

We have been busy. On Friday we went to meet our new doctor. We have been traveling 30 minutes to get to our pediatrician and I finally decided that we needed to find a closer one. Changing doctors is always scary especially when you have 4 little babies whose care is so critical, like it was the first little while we had them home.




Dr "A" is our new doctor and I LOVE him! We were so lucky and blessed to get in to his office. About 2 months ago I tried to get in and they told me he wasn't accepting new patients. A month ago I had my husband call and explain that we were referred to him and that we had quadruplets and they let us schedule an appointment! Hooray the "quad card" worked! He is the first doctor not to stress me out about the babies weights. He said they were perfect- how could I not love him! He also said I can have a handicap plaque for my car so that I won't have to park 500 miles away and try and get 4 babies in and out of places without them getting heatstroke. Enough about that. I'm happy.

Saturday we went to the zoo again. I'll post pictures of that later. On our way home we had a little mishap in the RV. More on that later too. Now for the good part- the pictures. Ladies in the land of DIXIE do you notice the FLYER BLUE shirts. Those are just for you!

Michael and Jaileigh


Jaileigh- look at the grin. She is such a little stinker.

Jakob trying to eat the grass. I don't know why he does that but every time we are outside he is trying to eat it.

Michael sharing his ball

Anthony is always low riding his pants. Megha decided to try and fix that problem and she "Steve Urkeled" him. She pulled his pants up to his armpits and tucked his shirt in. I don't think that he appreciated it. The "Urkel" moment was short-lived, his pants fell back down minutes later.


Jaileigh and the grin again. This is a classic Jaileigh pose. Crawl position and huge grin on her face, nose just a little wrinkled.
Anthony is excited about something. Oh, his girlfriend is on the phone. Ha ha
This is a classic Jakob- Huge grin. Look at those uneven teeth. I hope that when they all come in they will all be even. For right now we just call him the "hillbilly"
Michael was being so CUTE! I have soooo many good pictures of him from this day. He is such a sweetie. He is going to melt some girls hearts someday! The DeMaria Gang. Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh (typical girl-on the phone), and Jakey
Jake thinks somethings funny

4 comments:

Following HIM said...

YAHOO for lovin' your new pedi! GREAT NEWS :) Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh, and Jakey have stolen my heart! Shhh..don't tell the other quad moms though ;)
Have a terrific Tuesday!
~Elyse

Karmann said...

Yeah for the QUADS and all of them walking!!!! How cute and fun! I love the pictures on the blanket outside! They are so stinkin cute!!! Miss them so! Miss you guys!!! Glad you were able to find a good Ped! I have heard that is a rare thing! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

I love, love, love to see new pictures of your babys. They give me such hope that our one little preemie will come out of it. Our love to you Amber. Stephanie Wilkey

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.