Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby #1 is . . .Jakob Thomas

Jakob Thomas is the baby of the bunch. He is Mr. Personality and knows how to get what he wants out of his Grandma. He is such a happy baby. He is always smiling and laughing.





Trying to suck on his arm.


aaaahhh this finger is very tasty



Jakob and Anthony best buddies in their GO CUBS gear

Holding his bottle. . . a new trick that he just learned

My new friend LaDawn . . . . she stayed with me so long that she molded to Grandpa's pink rocking chair.






3 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting!!!

Misty said...

OMG! They are so cute & getting so big! Isn't it amazing!
Hope you are having a wonderful time at your parents. I know how nice it is to have extra hands around. I hope you avoid having your own "poop" stories! Let me know if you need anything or just need someone to vent too! Email me & I'll send you my number. Trust me, I have vented to a few why walking aimlessly thru Target :)
Hugs,
Misty

Cassidy said...

finally Anthony is fraternal ?
I like the big eyes of Michael & Jacob they look like so serious