Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Special Visitors

Sweet Jakey and those baby blues

Anthony and Jaileigh holding hands. Jaileigh decided she was hungry and tried to eat Anthony.

I was holding and playing with Michael and Jaileigh on my laP and Michael fell asleep. It was too cute.


My cousin Sunny and her mom, my Aunt Brenda, came to stay with us for a few days. Sunny is friends with one of our Quad Squad Helpers, Julie. They grew up together. Sunny is on the left and Julie is on the right. The baby order is Jaileigh, Anthony, Jakob, and Michael.




Sunny and Michael. She conquered the terror. He got his Synagis shot on Friday and was in a BAD mood for a couple of days.



Aunty Brenda and Jakey




We are SOOOO grateful for all of our help! We would be crazy and insane without you. Thank you!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Ooooh, I miss them soooo much already! When we got on the plane, a lady sat in front of us with a 15 month old. We just looked at each other. Then when the little boy started to cry, it didn't even bother us. We just laughed! Then I looked down and there was spit up all over my shoes. We laughed again! That was the most memorable experience we've ever had. I hope we can do it again sometime soon! We love you guys and all of those sweet, yummy babies! Our arms feel sad and empty tonight!