I have the best laugh, it comes all the way from my toes
When I smile my whole body smiles
Everyone calls me Mr. Personality because I am such a happy baby
I am the shortest and the smallest boy baby
I love to suck on my arm and my pacifier, one day I gave my arm a hickie
I look like a little Kewpie doll, some people call me an elf
I have the most hair and it stands up
My favorite playmate is my sister
I love to make bubbles with my slobber
When my brothers and sister are having melt downs I can be found laying somewhere content as can be
Did I mention that I LOVE to laugh?!
When I smile I open my mouth really really wide and show everyone my gums- that is why Grandma calls me Gummy Bear
I play with my toys really well. In the jungle gym I can reach up with both hands and grab the toy that I want
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
jakob
Jakob!
Your babies are so sweet!
Jakob!!!!
Jakob! They are all so very precious!
He's so fuzzy! Jakers!
Gotta be Jakob, I knew it as soon as you described him as an elf!
AH JAKIE LOVES AUNTIE RORI THE MOST!
i can't wait to hear jakob laugh! i wanna squeeze him and give him lots of hugs!
Post a Comment