Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby #1

I have the best laugh, it comes all the way from my toes
When I smile my whole body smiles
Everyone calls me Mr. Personality because I am such a happy baby
I am the shortest and the smallest boy baby
I love to suck on my arm and my pacifier, one day I gave my arm a hickie
I look like a little Kewpie doll, some people call me an elf
I have the most hair and it stands up
My favorite playmate is my sister
I love to make bubbles with my slobber
When my brothers and sister are having melt downs I can be found laying somewhere content as can be
Did I mention that I LOVE to laugh?!
When I smile I open my mouth really really wide and show everyone my gums- that is why Grandma calls me Gummy Bear
I play with my toys really well. In the jungle gym I can reach up with both hands and grab the toy that I want

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jakob

William, Megan and Avery said...

Jakob!
Your babies are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Jakob!!!!

Amy said...

Jakob! They are all so very precious!

Sunny said...

He's so fuzzy! Jakers!

Marci said...

Gotta be Jakob, I knew it as soon as you described him as an elf!

Anonymous said...

AH JAKIE LOVES AUNTIE RORI THE MOST!

sharon said...

i can't wait to hear jakob laugh! i wanna squeeze him and give him lots of hugs!