Saturday, February 21, 2009

We Are Still Here

For all of you loyal followers we are still here. The babies and I are on vacation in Sunny (not too sunny this time of year) St. George, UT visiting my parents. My computer went on the fritz and I have been too busy with the babies to figure it out. Dell Computer did send someone out and they replaced everything but the harddrive. They think it is a software problem so we have it in the shop today.

SOOOOOO we have not abandoned you and we are not mad at you . . . . . Hopefully by Monday I will have a working computer.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I feel for you without a computer. Glad you are getting everything worked out.
How wonderful that you and the babies are getting a break away to visit your parents. I know they are so happy to see you all.
Take care and hope you all have a great time and safe trip home.

Cochran Quads said...

Thanks for the update! I was worried the precious Angels were sick!!

Hayley Locke said...

Good to know you are still fine. HOw long are you in St. George? I wish I knew then I would have come down this weekend. Let me know when you'll be in St. George and I'll come down. Take care.
Hayley

Geoff & Niccole said...

If you need any help with anything while you are in St. George let me know. I would love to see your adorable babies and help in any way I can.