Sunday, March 27, 2016

Play Time At The Museum

One of the great things about spring break is seeing family and friends! The last two years I've been able to meet up with two of my best friends, that actually married each other, Marci and Corey.

We met at this park last year and decided to meet here again this year. 


I was terrible about taking pictures! Once our friends got there my camera was put away. Marci and I picked up Apollo burger and brought it back to the park. We had a fun picnic and the kids played for hours! All the kids wanted to go to the Children's Museum. Marci and I took them while the boys, Mike and Corey, took care of the dogs. 

Anthony and Jaileigh


Outside the museum watching the crazy kids run through the water fountain. It was freezing! 




Marci and I
I wish we were able to see each other more than once a year but I am grateful for that once a year!

1 comment:

BearikaBallerina said...

How funny...there's an Apollo Burger in Victorville as well. That park is so awesome and the kids are adorable!