My kids love living out of boxes!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
We Are Moving, Once Again!
Yep, we can't seem to stay in one place. When we moved into this last house I was hoping it would be for a long time but it didn't happen that way. It has almost been 2 years (in November) and that is the longest Mike and I have ever stayed in one place our whole marriage. This time I am praying we are stuck for the long haul. We have purchased a home and hopefully this time we will be in it for a long while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your kids are just too adorable.
Hope your move goes smoothly
Congratulations on your home purchase!!!
I know how it feels to move often. I have been in the Army now for 5 years, and have already moved 5 times. I can't imagine what it must be like with 5 little ones! Congrats on the home purchase.
If you follow my blog, I'll follow yours!
http://writersoldier.blogspot.de/
Casey Sean Harmon
Author
Post a Comment