Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We Are Moving, Once Again!

Yep, we can't seem to stay in one place. When we moved into this last house I was hoping it would be for a long time but it didn't happen that way. It has almost been 2 years (in November) and that is the longest Mike and I have ever stayed in one place our whole marriage. This time I am praying we are stuck for the long haul. We have purchased a home and hopefully this time we will be in it for a long while.

My kids love living out of boxes!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your kids are just too adorable.
Hope your move goes smoothly

mary said...

Congratulations on your home purchase!!!

Casey Sean Harmon said...

I know how it feels to move often. I have been in the Army now for 5 years, and have already moved 5 times. I can't imagine what it must be like with 5 little ones! Congrats on the home purchase.

If you follow my blog, I'll follow yours!

http://writersoldier.blogspot.de/

Casey Sean Harmon
Author