Friday, March 30, 2012

Dinner at Aunt Pat's Then Andy's

We went to my great Aund Pat and Uncle Marv's for dinner the night we got into town. They had never met the quads or Annie so it was fun for everyone. I have quite a few happy memories of Pat and Marv from growing up. They are the happiest people, I always smile when I think of them.

Rori was able to make it. The kids love her!  


I guess you are never too old to sit on your mommas lap.
Me and my Mom


Jake and Aunty Karen



Annie loves to flush the toilet after she goes potty.

Jake showing Rori how to play Sesame Street.


Anthony eating pizza and garlic bread. Aunt Pat made homemade lasagna that was delicious!


Grandma Mitzi and Aunt Pat (she is my dads aunt)




Annie and Jake playing in the screen door.




My brother Andy, lives a couple of blocks away from Aunt Pat and Uncle Marv. They just moved so I wanted to go over and see their new house. Most of us walked over to burn off some of the delicious carbs we ate.

Jake, Grandpa and Jaileigh


Aunt Pat and Annie


Annie wanted me to carry her, Anthony, Uncle Marv and Aunt Pat


Andy has the neatest tree swing.
Grandpa pushing Jaileigh



There is a little play area in the attic/eaves of Andy's house that is so much fun.



Anthony found this suitcase and started hoarding toys in it.



Jake and Gramps on the porch.



Rori and I swinging the kids.



It was such a fun, family filled evening. Thanks for taking pictures Karen!

No comments: