Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Aunt Cappy and Uncle Joe

I decided to surprise my parents with a visit. I was lucky enough to have Karen drive with me or I would not have made it alone. The quads are getting easier to drive with but Annie is a holy terror! So a HUGE thank you to Karen for making this all possible.

We left Sunday after church. Today was the first day every that the kids attended their church class, Sunbeams, all alone. It was a big step in our church lives. Annie was able to go to nursery with mom. We ran home changed clothes, ate lunch, jumped back in the car and picked Karen up. That night we stayed at Uncle Joe and Aunt Kathy's in Las Vegas.


We stopped in Primm and ate dinner and then walked around the outlet mall for a little bit. The people there were not particularly friendly. I was surprised at how rude some people were.

Looking at the watch display.


Playing with Uncle Joe and the dog, Bailey.





Aunt Kathy made a yummy breakfast. Pancakes and fresh fruit and sausage.

 
Playing onn the swing with Joe and Karen. Jake is sneaking off behind the hot tub.

 
We went to the park to play. Annie loved walking the dog.

 The kids talked Karen into going down the slide with them. 


 


 
Annie walking the dog with Kathy.

Thanks for letting us stay!

1 comment:

Four babies 4 us said...

I've run into a few mean people while out with my quads. I'm always taken back a little when it happens.