For fireworks all you need is warm water, oil, food color, a fork and a vase or jar. Fill the vase with warm water. I put oil in little medicine cups and added 1 drop of food color. I filled 4 cups, 1 for each kid. Use the fork to break the food color up. Give the cup to each child and let them dump it in the vase of water. Then watch the fireworks take place.We did it at least 4 times.
Jaileigh and Jake excited.
Anthony staking claim to his food colors.
Annie eating string cheese.
Intrigued by what is happening.
Happy girl!
I filled these little mason jars 1/2 with water and 1/2 oil. Then I added 2 drops of food color. Another density lesson that the kids loved.
Listening to their jars. Silly kids!
Anthony and Jaileigh
Fighting over colors makes for a sad baby!
Jake
Listening.
Michael was hanging out with daddy and didn't want to participate . . .until we were done.

No comments:
Post a Comment