Thursday, July 8, 2010

Super Heroes

My cousin Sunny is visiting us this week. She is here with her daughter Emily. Emily is going to stay with us a month. Sunny made all of the quaddies Super Hero capes. They are so adorable and the quads love them. Here are some pictures of our Super Hero playtime.

Anthony, Jakob, Jaileigh and mommy

Michael, Jakob, and Jaileigh
Super Hero Playtime involves a lot of running.


Michael

Michael giggling about something

Anthony- I guess he was running too fast and lost his shoes

Jaileigh-bug

and Jaileigh-bug with her cape on


2 comments:

Ana said...

Hi, Amber!
We also played with cape this week, and my Milena loved it. We called her as Queen Milena. There´s a photo at our blog.
Your 5 are marvelous! Congratulations!!!!
Ana
& Ado + 4

The Cochran Crew said...

Love the capes!!!!! I see a Halloween idea in my future!!! So sweet! How old is Emily that's staying with you?