Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Rori!

Happy Birthday to my best friend, my sister, Rori. Rori has been such a blessing in my life. She is always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent to. She spoils my kids, she spoils me. I love her! I remember the day she was born. I was old enough to be her mother. I loved "mothering" her as she grew up into this beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday!

Rori and Annie- Rori's telling Annie the dangers of men


Annie is listening very carefully


Megha came over to help celebrate the big day


Rori made Jaileigh and Annie tutu's


For Rori's birthday we let her play dress up with the girls. This picture of Jaileigh is a classic Jaileigh Diva look


Michael and Annie


Jakey is so excited to hold Annie



Anthony and Annie


Proof that Rori changes diapers  : )

Rori and Mommy giving Michael a kiss sandwich
Rori and Jaileigh


Rori and Jaileigh a year ago. Look how much they've both grown.


Rori and Jaileigh 2 years ago


Rori and Amber- the Christmas before the quads



Rori, Andy, and Amber at Andy's wedding.


Happy Birthday to the best sister ever!

No comments: