Happy Fourth!!! THey looked so cute and festive in their outfits! Love the picture of all of them sitting on your brother and sister n laws lap! Too cute!!!
Amber, the babies look great! So sweet! I also love the look of your blog. All of those photos are priceless. I love the teacups!!! So cute! Miss you guys!
5 comments:
Their expressions and smiles have stolen my heart again! Glad you all had a great Fourth and Father's Day :)
~Elyse
Happy Fourth!!! THey looked so cute and festive in their outfits! Love the picture of all of them sitting on your brother and sister n laws lap! Too cute!!!
They are tooo cute love their outfits!!!!!
Amber, the babies look great! So sweet! I also love the look of your blog. All of those photos are priceless. I love the teacups!!! So cute! Miss you guys!
I love reading your blog and seeing your cute babies! It gives me so much hope, especially since Gracie came home today! yay!
Post a Comment