Monday, July 20, 2009

They Call This Therapy?!

Anthony looking into Michaels tub. I think he has all the toys hostage.

This is soooo ridiculous mom!- Anthony




Jaileighs is NOT happy about something. And yes, that is a HUGE bruise on Jakobs bucket head. The poor kids head weighs more than his whole body and it keeps tipping him over.


Our Early Childhood Intervention teacher calls this therapy- playing in tubs! The babies love it. Our ECI therapist says that the babies are caught up to their chronological age already. This is so exciting! Our adjusted age is 9 months and they have until they are 2 years old to catch up. Developmentally they are caught up but they are still really small. Below are their latest stats from the GI doctor. Everyone but Michael are off their reflux meds. He is still on Prevacid and Zantac. Hooray!
Anthony-
Weight- 15 lbs 7 oz
Height- 28 in
Head- 45 1/2 cm
Michael-
Weight- 17 lbs 12 oz
Height- 26 1/2 in
Head- 45 1/2 cm
Jaileigh-
Weight- 14 lbs
Height- 25 1/4 in
Head- 44 3/4 cm
Jakob-
Weight-15 lbs 13 oz
Height- 25 3/4
Head- 46 1/2 cm

2 comments:

Cochran Quads said...

Guess I need to finish unpacking and give my babies the tubs to play with! I can see where it would help because they would stand to see out, etc. I guess I need to get a crackin on unpackin!!! Precious pics, as always!

Marci said...

um, Hudson weighed more than Jaileigh at his 2 month visit, and is only 1 1/2 inches shorter. This is proof that I have monster children!!! I wish I was going to be around for their birthday, you should have a major party! Good job surviving a whole year times 4!!