Sunday, July 31, 2016

Happy, Happy Birthday Rori & Pops!!

Happy Birthday to two of my most favorite people in the whole world! My dad, Grandpa Pops, and my baby sister, Rori celebrated at the end of July. 


Grandpa Pops!



He is the coolest Pops that can do everything! Even if he can't my kids and I still think he can.  We have great faith in him. 

What Grandpa jumps on the trampoline after having a shattered hip and knees- ours does!

We love you Grandpa Pops!!!



Rori has had an amazing year, graduating from law school, passing the bar and getting engaged! Let's see if she can top it in the forthcoming year! I am sure it will be magical!



She is my best friend. She is always willing to listen to me vent. I call her or she calls me and I automatically get diarrhea of the mouth. She patiently listens until I'm done and then I remember to ask her how she is doing. 


She will always have a special place in my heart. When I was put in the hospital on bedrest, she was there. When my babies were there, she was there. She was there in Spirit even when she couldn't possibly be there. I love that I can always call her or text her. 

 She is so much fun to hang out with. We always go along with each others scatterbrained ideas and most of the time they aren't great ideas! So I have to add that she is very supportive!
{black fridays! goldfish crackers, chocolate chip, hershey candy bar runs!}





I love that she is able to carry on the "Stokes lips" that all three of us siblings can do. It proves for hours of entertaining little children during sacrament meeting. 


I am very grateful for this ball of energy, passion, love. and sunshine that blessed our family. She is the glue that keeps us together. Love you to pieces Rori Leigh!

This is your golden year. I know it!



No comments: