Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Day Of School

 On the last day of school I was lucky enough to spend the day in the classroom. It was a bittersweet day to know that my kids would never come back to Mrs. Sanchez room but I cannot tell you how excited I am that it is finally summer! I am more excited than my kids. They were sad that they weren't going to see their teacher or their friends everyday.

I made a book through Shutterfly for Mrs. Sanchez. I took all the pictures from the school year and put them together into a little memory book.  They have a new 10x10 size that was perfect. One of these days I am going to purchase a copy of it because it turned out so well.  She loved it and so did all the kids.
Mrs. Sanchez giving everyone hugs.  
 
 
With my kids.
Jakob, Jaileigh, Annie, Michael Anthony
 
 
 
The next two pictures were taken August 17, 2013.
 
 
I think Jake and Annie have changed the most!
 
 
SUMMER!!!!
 
 
 
We normally go to school in the afternoon, 10:30-2:04, for the last day we went 7:40-11:15.  After school I took the kids out to lunch to Sonic. They loved the roller skates and roller blades and now they all want a pair for their birthday.  It was so fun to be able to go to lunch with them.
 
 
Jakob, Anthony, Jaileigh, Annie, Michael
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jakob
 
 
 
Anthony is double licking!
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Jakob
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Jakob
 
 
 
Let SUMMER begin! We have a family sleepover with movies all night long planned. The kids are so excited!

No comments: