I made a book through Shutterfly for Mrs. Sanchez. I took all the pictures from the school year and put them together into a little memory book. They have a new 10x10 size that was perfect. One of these days I am going to purchase a copy of it because it turned out so well. She loved it and so did all the kids.
Mrs. Sanchez giving everyone hugs.
With my kids.
Jakob, Jaileigh, Annie, Michael Anthony
The next two pictures were taken August 17, 2013.
I think Jake and Annie have changed the most!
SUMMER!!!!
We normally go to school in the afternoon, 10:30-2:04, for the last day we went 7:40-11:15. After school I took the kids out to lunch to Sonic. They loved the roller skates and roller blades and now they all want a pair for their birthday. It was so fun to be able to go to lunch with them.
Jakob, Anthony, Jaileigh, Annie, Michael
Annie
Anthony
Michael
Jakob
Anthony is double licking!
Jaileigh
Michael
Annie
Jakob
Annie
Jaileigh
Jakob
Let SUMMER begin! We have a family sleepover with movies all night long planned. The kids are so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment