Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Birthday Celebration

 
On my birthday the kids and I had a really fun day. When Mike got home at 4 we went to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and then we went bowling. It was the kids first time and they were so excited!
 
I had to sit on this saddle during dinner while the workers sang Happy Birthday. A little embarrassing! Jake liked the saddle!



So did Michael.


Playing with the jukebox, Anthony, Jake and Annie.
 
 
Jaileigh riding on the saddle.
 
After dinner we headed over to use my groupon at the local bowling alley.
 
 Jaileigh
 
 
Mike helped each of them the first round and then they did it alone for the next 2 rounds.
 
Michael
 
 
 
 Anthony
 
 
Jaileigh and Anthony
 
 
 
Annie


 
 
 
Jakob

 
 
Annie
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Watching the ball.
Jaileigh, Jake, Anthony, Michael
 
 
and it got stuck.


 
 It was such a fun birthday!
 
 

No comments: