Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mugha (Megha) and Karen

Megha and Karen came over the Sunday before my birthday for dinner and to play. Mike invited them over to help clebrate my big day. My kids were so excited, as was I but I was a little more restrained in my love than they were!


Karen the human gymnasium.
 
 
 
Megha (Annie calls her Mugha) and Jake
 
 
Holding 3 of the 5
 
 
After dinner we had cake. Each of the kids had to take a turn blowing the candles out.

 
 
The whole family.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jake
 
 
 
Princess #1 with her mommy.
 
 
My Jake. I don't know what I was doing with my mouth. I must have had cake in it.
 
 
Michael eating his cake with a knife, real nice!
 
 
Jake, Anthony and Jaileigh with Megha.
 
 
Princess #2 with her daddy.



Annie
 
 
My buddies. I am so grateful for friends who like my kids, and still want to be my friend!

No comments: