Anyway, here is our new home that we hope to live in for a LONG time! When we were searching I wanted a home that we wouldn't outgrow. We can stay here until our kids are out of the nest if we need. I am so done with moving.
Our neighbors house is for sale if anyone wants to be our neighbors!
As you walk in the house there is a formal dining room on the right and a living room on the left.
"Grandma's" room- Our downstairs guest bathroom and bath.
Kitchen
Family room connected to the kitchen.
Upstairs we have the loft, decorated in Mike's Cubs paraphernalia.
loft
loft
Master bedroom
Toyroom
Toyroom minus the alphabet wall. I still haven't got that back up.
The Princess Room- Jaileigh and Annie's room.
Jaileigh's request when we moved was a pink princess room. We even let her pick out the paint color.
The boys baseball room.
Even though we have enough rooms everyone could have their own room, they all still want to share.
Our backyard view. We have a park behind our house.
Our side yard.
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:
Post a Comment