Mr Williams, Anthony's teacher will be retiring this year. I am so sad. He is such a great teacher and I was hoping that Annie would get him next year.
Jake getting his SOAR award from Mrs Marjanovic. I love her too and am so happy she isn't retiring.
Michael's teacher, Mr Friedrichs, just loves Michael. He nicknamed him Zorilla and calls him that all the time. He said he's never met a more competitive kid and that he looks forward to the day when he can watch Michael play professional baseball.
Mrs Hanke
Annie and one of her teachers. She has two this year that job share. She loves them both so much. This is Mrs Axe.
Mrs Hanke, repeat of last night.
Anthony cheered so loud for Annie when her name was called. It was so cute. He was at the very back of the room, yelled and cheered and stood up and waved.
Jaileigh Bailey
I got a picture of 3 out of 5. Not too bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment