Saturday, February 17, 2018

Jake and I

Jake and I got to spend a few hours together. Mike took the other kids shopping one night and Jake chose to hang out with me at home. We ended up going shopping too, just the two of us.


We even took selfies together. Jake and I are probably two people that hate selfies the most. We did it though!


We finished watching Harry Potter and then we headed to the stores. We went to Michaels, TJ Maxx, Homegoods, and Target. Jake is quite the shopper! We came home with so much stuff! He fell in love with candles, and we ended up buying 2. 


I loved this couch!


We found this shirt for Mike. It matches his crazy tattoo on his ankle. Jake insisted on buying it for him. I'm waiting for the day that I see the shirt on Mike. I'm sure it has found a home in the bottom of his t-shirt drawer. 

Jake and I had a fabulous time together. He talked nonstop! He held my hand, he told me stories, we sat on the floor in the middle of the aisles and looked at things and smelled candles for what seemed like hours. I love that kid!

No comments: