Monday, February 19, 2018

Lake Arrowhead

Over Presiden'ts Day weekend we went up to Lake Arrowhead. I kept telling the kids about when we used to live in Crestline and we would go up to Arrowhead to shop and to eat at the little restaurants. They have been asking to go so we finally had time. We had some extras that went with us too. The twins joined us. The kids each had left over Christmas money to spend and they made sure they spent every cent of it! We had to go in every single store. Poor Mike got abandoned in Claires with the girls.

We were trying to get a group selfie at the stop light. It took us a lot of tries and I don't think we got one good one. Too many bodies in the car!


This has everyone and just my eye.


Jaileigh took some pictures on the drive up. It was so green and beautiful!


Mike and I both decided that we don't miss that drive everyday. 


Rim of the world! It was freezing cold!


Tyler bought himself a caramel apple and he ate the whole thing!


Eating at the local diner. 

We came home and watched movies, played games, ate candy and popcorn.


Jake and Sean


Annie and I


Jake

Tyler

No comments: