Saturday, January 7, 2017

Baseball Assessments

The boys baseball assessments were held the last Saturday before they had to go back to school from Christmas break, January 8. They were very excited for them. Mike is on the baseball board so he also had to attend the assessments for the machine pitch division, then he had to hurry over to the kid pitch division because he is a coach. He had a long and busy day.

Jaileigh wasn't too happy about being supportive but then we couldn't get her to leave when tryouts were over. She had too much fun. 

Jake


Michael


Jake


My 3 little men
Michael, Anthony and Jakob


Jakob


Michael


Anthony


Anthony

Jaileigh and Annie took the rest of the pictures. 
Playing with friends after their assessment.


Michael



Annie


Anthony trying to relace his glove. I told him he would have to pay me $5 if he let his laces come untied again and I had to relace it. He finally gave up trying to fix it alone and came and asked me. I didn't make him pay.😉


Jake


Still working


Watching the tryouts with Annie.

Here are my phone pictures
Michael


Jake


Anthony


Michael



Jakob


We all went to get slurpees after, I got a hot chocolate because I was cold. 

No comments: