Monday, December 29, 2014

Vacation At Our Grandparents

On Saturday (27th) after Christmas we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had so much fun on our vacation. The kids and Mike climbed the mountain several times, they collected rocks and odd pieces of junk, I laughed and talked and giggled with my sister and mom. Mike and I went on several dates. We shopped without kids, went to dinner and a movie, went to the gym together. It was amazing! I’m sure we wore my family out with all the babysitting they did! Rori and my mom took the kids to a movie. Grandma spoiled them and bought them each popcorn and a Slurpee for the movie. They were so excited to tell me! They loved it! Thank you mom, dad and Rori for making our stay so much fun!



Jaileigh and Michael crashed.
 
 
 
At church Annie sat by herself and was grouchy.
 
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jake
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
Anthony was having a meltdown and didn't want his picture taken at church.
 
 
 
A Boy and his Dog. This kid loves Taylor!



We went out to dinner.
 
 
Grandma taught the kids how to play checkers.


 
 
 
 
Mountain climbing.
 
Anthony



Michael




Jakob
 
 
Can you find the kids on the hill?






Jaileigh



Michael. Annie and Anthony


 
 
Daddy took the kids mountain climbing almost every day. It was so nice because I was able to hang out with my mom and sister without constant interruptions. It was such a fun and relaxing vacation! Thanks for having us grandma and grandpa and Rori!
 

No comments: