Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Winter Show

The kids Christmas show was so adorable! Their teacher, Mrs Hall, taught the girls a ballet dance and everyone sang Jingle Bell Rock and We Wish You A Merry Christmas. Anthony was the MC for the whole show. There were 5 classes that participated, each class sang 2 songs.


Getting ready for the show. Annie missed part of preschool because Mike and I were both at the big kids show. After the show I took her to preschool.
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Anthony hamming it up for the show with Mrs Hall and friend Kaiden.
 
 
 
Annie found a close up seat.
 
 
Jakob and Michael got to be gifts.
 
 
Jaileigh with her friends.
 
 
My two gifts.
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jakob
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Singing.
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jakob
 
 
Michael with his shades on.
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
It was the cutest show. The kids were so proud and excited. They had worked so hard on their performance. After the show the kids were allowed to go home. Jaileigh did not want to go. After the Thanksgiving show I made her go home and she was so mad at me. She cried forever. . I let her stay this time and she had so much fun. There were only 10 kids that stayed and I think they got a lot of attention from the teacher. They watched a movie, helped clean the classroom, had recess, and just hung out. She is such a funny girl!

No comments: