Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heart Attacking The Sisters!

Heart attacking the sister missionaries door. My kids love the missionaries from our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints aka "LDS" aka "Mormons". We usually have boy missionaries (Elders) but this time we have girls (Sisters). I have loved them! I was very skeptical about having sisters but I learned how wonderful they are. We try to feed the missionaries at least twice a month,mainly for selfish reasons. They don't need the food, they are well fed, but I love the spirit they carry with them and bring into our home.

The kids made all of the hearts and wrote on them too. They were so proud.

 
They were so funny. They were so worried that they were going to get caught. They kept saying, "Hurry, hurry someone is coming." or "Oh no I hear someone." The funny thing was that the other set of missionaries were actually home and sat on the other side of the door and listened to them. I'm sure they were giggling.
 
 
She really wanted to help but fell asleep on the way over and I didn't have the heart to wake her. 
 

No comments: