Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Worry No More The Quads Are Here

My babies love to clean. Everytime I vacuuum the babies all have to take a turn at it. They love it! So . . . no more worrying about messy houses our quads are here and will take care of all your cleaning needs. haha I joked with Mike about us opening a cleaning business. He didn't think it was that funny. Jaileigh- this picture isn't the best quality but Jailiegh was during her "best" pose so I had to include it. Jakey Michael and Anthony gets a video

video

5 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! That's awesome! My quads make a lot of messes, but aren't so great at cleaning them. I think the cleaning company is brilliant-- who wouldn't want to hire the cutest little cleaning crew ever?!?!

The Cochran Crew said...

My favorite part is when one shoves the other out of the way! It's so great to know that my crazy kids aren't the only ones that push and shove!!! So precious!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I happened to see your blogs link on another persons page (Sarah+Matt.) I just wanted to let you know that this person (Sarah+Matt) that has subscribed to your blog has been copying pictures of peoples children and posting them on her own blog. She now has her blog set to private, but I still have the page open so I am going through the list of people she follows to warn them about her.

King Quads said...

Wow...you have those quaddies of your trained! Adorable as always!

Karmann and Ryan said...

SO cute!!! THanks for letting us stop by and see you guys!! We sure love you all!!!!