That is how long these precious babies have been on this earth. Whichever way you count it, these are the best little blessings that we ever prayed for.
Happy Birthday little Quaddies!!!
So, to celebrate the day I thought I would share some of the things that we are currently interested in and doing. As mentioned in the previous past the kids love vacuuming. They also love helping mom clean. I will give each of them a wipe or a rag and they will help me clean. The love to take stuff to the garbage can. I think part of that excitement is the garbage can is outside so they get to look outside for a minute. When we are cleaning up they love to help put things away. Part of that excitement is the praise they get. They love being praised! Now with all that being said you probably think these are little angel children. HA.
They also love to empty all containers filled with toys, they love to throw every toy as far and as hard as they can (this is their fathers fault he gives them LOTS of praise for good throws), did I mention empty things, they love to make messes with their sippy cups, Michael is an expert at emptying is whole water sippy in seconds. Climbing, we have had to remove many pieces of furniture and legs to toys because of the CRAZY climbing that goes on here. These kids have NO FEAR!
- They love to play outside. We were outside for over 2 hours yesterday and I didn't see one tear the whole time. Wonders!
- They like to protect their sister.
- They like to play cars.
- They love to play with balls.
- They love to hold Jaileigh's baby doll and give it kisses and hugs. Michael will even bounce it up and down.
- They love legos.
- They love tools!
- They love spoons and forks. They like to feed themselves now.
- They love their shoes because it usually means they are going outside.
- They love visitors. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE visitors!
- Love to climb on, in, over, on top of, under, boxes. Who needs toys right?
- They love phones, real or play.
- They love to share
- They like to push things around, like their crib, high chairs, boxes, tubs, etc
- They love to play with each other.
- They love to kiss and hug. SOoOOOOOOOOo Cute! One of these days I will post video of it.
- They LOVE books!
- They love animals.
- They love dessert! Sadly! They don't get it often but oh my they sure do love it!
- They love brushing their teeth or anybody elses teeth.
- They love jumping ( or bounce, bounce, bounce) especially on mom and dads bed.
- They love looking out the windows.
They love to be held, cuddled, rocked, loved, kissed
- They love to be chased
- They love to be tickled
- They love to be naked
- They love bath time
- They love to be independent
- If you ask if they are stinky, they will grab their diaper, and turn around so you can check. If they are poopy, they laugh and run away.
- They love music and songs with hand motions
Words they use
Bonk bonk, thank you, bye, hi, ball, mike, daddy, shoe, num num, puppy (sign), mommy, cracker, baaaa, mooo, oink oink, meow, roar, uh oh, cars, zoom zoom, cluck cluck,neigh, apple, book, more (sign), all done (sign), sssshhhhh, yucky, meeeee, Jakey, Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh, tickle tickle, nose, they will point to various parts of their anatomy too.
Michael trying to escape
The boys all trying to escape
Jaileigh pulling a face
Michael and Anthony
Michael in his box- not a happy moment. He tipped over.
Michael- being somber
Michael tackling Jaileigh. Yes, he is sitting on her. What a stink! I quickly rescued her.
Jaileigh practicing her yoga
Jaileigh and Michael have become the best of friends in the last few weeks. They love to kiss and hug. Whenever one of them is crying the other one tries to "fix" the problem. These two are so sweet. I love watching all of them interact now. They are so much fun! What a blessed family we are.