Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years Weekend

New Years weekend we went to San Diego for a nice relaxing weekend. I packed for winter and it was HOT. We went to the San Diego Zoo and had to buy the babies short sleeve t-shirts it was so warm. While we were there we saw our friends the Fiores. They have triplets that were our roommates at LLUMC. We had a lot of fun with them and sadly I didn't get pictures. It was quite a sight though.


The babies loved the RV park we stayed at. It had a lot of running around room so they were able to go outside and play a lot. They discovered all kinds of outdoorsy things while we were there.

Anthony


Jakob and Anthony


Jakob
Jaileigh and Michael
The crew- Jakob, Anthony, Michael, and Jaileigh

At the zoo in their new t-shirts


The only picture of an animal that we took- Mr Polar Bear


1 comment:

Layla and Delia said...

I was alerted to a blog tonight that has stolen photographic material of my daughter. After looking through the blogroll on the site, I've found that one of the photos of your son as been stolen as well. I thought you would want to know. I have contacted the professional photographers who also have been stolen from.
The site:
http://sarahstory101.blogspot.com/
Take care
Julie