Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Today Anthony discovered eyelashes. I was laying on the floor playing with the babies. Jakob, Jaileigh and Michael were blowing raspberries on my belly. Anthony, "Mr Curiosity", was studying my face. He started poking my eye so I said "eye" thinking that he was trying to learn the name of my eye. Then he started pulling. He was trying to pull my eyelashes out. I started laughing so hard I startled him. Then he thought it was funny and tried to do it more. Little stinker!

Here is a belated posting of labor day weekend.

Playing in baskets is fun, especially when your buddies fit in them with you. The babies climb in these all by themselves. I don't know how they do it but they somehow all manuever in. I guess if they squished inside me then they can squish in a basket.


Michael is reaching for the computer, look at his little grin
"Ah ha, I got it!" He's checking out his moms cousin Sunny's Blog. (so does that make them 2nd cousins?)

Checking out their new playhouse with Bill inside. I don't know if they were confused with the house or that there was a big guy inside the little house.

After swimming at the Millers the babies crashed on their floor. Michael, Jaileigh, Jakob, and Anthony

Sweet Jake
Michael thinking about something
Anthony lounging on daddy and brushing his teeth
Michael contemplating again. . . .

Miss "Sass" herself


2 comments:

Cochran Quads said...

PRECIOUS!!! They are just too cute for words!

Sunny said...

Thanks a lot for the extra 3000 plus hits to my blog! The boys seem to be growing into their identicalness. That last photo (8/31) they are looking a lot more alike. They are such cuties! You up for traveling for some weddings? I would love to see them soon! (and you and Mike too, of course) Sadie is getting married 1/7 and Stevie in Nov.