Sunday, July 30, 2017

Opening Presents

After swimming the kids all went inside to open presents from Grandma and Grandpa and Rori

Jaileigh, Maze, Annie, Michael, Jake, Anthony

Jake and Anthony opening their cards. Legend helping out.

Jake


Michael


Jaileigh got a shopping card just for her!


Jaileigh, Maze and Annie


Michael


Jake


Grandpa Pops and Rori and Grandma made the coolest thing ever! It was an excavation dig with hand made tools, safety glasses and a little excavation bag to put their findings in 


Away they go, chipping away. 


Jaileigh has her glasses on and is ready to go.


Annie got a new shirt too.


They were entertained for 2 hours. No fighting, no crying, no complaining that they were bored. Just the noise of tools chipping away at rock.


The kids went to bed finally. The cousins slept over and it was so hard for them to fall asleep!

Maze eating breakfast the next morning. 

As soon as they woke up they were out chipping away again. 

They decided to move to a bigger table. 


I made popcorn but I couldn't find bowls so I had to be resourceful.


Michael eating some breakfast finally

No comments: