Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Oceanside Harbor

Our friends wanted to go to the beach and stay for a bonfire. One of our friends got there at 6 am to save a fire pit and then the rest of us trickled in throughout the day.


My cute boys, Michael Anthony and Jake


Elijah

Annie with her friends


Ezra

Jaileigh

Beach baseball is the best I guess

Jake


Tyler and Sean

Anthony


Cassie

Mike came after work and brought pizza!
Anthony

Isabella

Chad

Jaileigh

Annie and Elizabeth playing frisbee


Elizabeth

Jaileigh

Elijah


Michael making sure he's touching the base


Mike got into the game too

SAFE

They love rolling in the sand


Isabella


Emma


Jake


Annie

strike!


Ezra


Big T

Gorgeous sunset
I think I was the only one to appreciate because the baseball game was too exciting

We made S'Mores and hot dogs on the campfire, ate pizza, played baseball, bodyboarded, swam, rolled around in the sand, and exhausted everyone!

No comments: