Annie at her Softball Party. Her coach presented them with their trophies and then asked what their favorite part of softball was. Annie's was hitting the ball.
I was researching swings on Amazon and had a couple picked out that I was looking at. I went to Sams Club and found this at half the price. It has been so much fun. It holds up to 600 lbs.
Anthony and I swinging together.
Jaileigh kicked the only goal in soccer for her whole season. She was so excited and somehow collected $30 from mike and I and her coach! hahhahah!
Michael and I after a swim
My boys last day at running club
Back packs on their lines at school. 5 different teachers so 5 different lines.
Annie got birhtday mail from Grandma and Grandpa Pops!
Adalia and her brother came over for the afternoon one Friday.
Playing legos

No comments:
Post a Comment