Thursday, June 8, 2017

More Phone Pics



Annie at her Softball Party. Her coach presented them with their trophies and then asked what their favorite part of softball was. Annie's was hitting the ball.


I was researching swings on Amazon and had a couple picked out that I was looking at. I went to Sams Club and found this at half the price. It has been so much fun. It holds up to 600 lbs.


Anthony and I swinging together.



Jaileigh kicked the only goal in soccer for her whole season. She was so excited and somehow collected $30 from mike and I and her coach! hahhahah!


Michael and I after a swim


My boys last day at running club


Back packs on their lines at school. 5 different teachers so 5 different lines. 


Annie got birhtday mail from Grandma and Grandpa Pops! 


Adalia and her brother came over for the afternoon one Friday.


Playing legos

No comments: